The MyHome proposal to ACT Ministers contains three requests:
inclusion in the 2021-22 budget of $1 million for design and documentation of the MyHome units and shared facilities;
inclusion in forward estimates for the 2022-23 and 2023-24 budgets of funds for construction and fit-out of the MyHome buildings; and
collaboration in three streams of work aimed at fulfilling in the next twelve months the key conditions for committing construction funds.
The proposal can be accessed here: 21 03 16 – MyHome in Canberra – proposal to ministers and its attachments are:
- MyHome Att A – brief for indicative development plan for Curtin site
- MyHome Att B – model of care (drafted in 2017)
- MyHome Att C – Plan for Further Community Engagement
- MyHome Att D – draft business plan
- MyHome Att E – financial spreadsheet – (i) inputs
- MyHome Att E – financial spreadsheet – (ii) MyHome
- MyHome Att E – financial spreadsheet – (iii) funds
- MyHome Att E – financial spreadsheet – (iv) notes
- MyHome Att F – evaluation proposal.
Note – the draft business plan has since been revised.