Representatives from four wineries, and nearly forty guests, came to sample fine wines and raise funds for MyHome in Canberra.
This cheerful event, held at the hall of the Uniting Church in Curtin ACT, raised just over $1,000 for MyHome in Canberra, including $135 in personal donations. Our thanks go to –
- Domino’s for donating pizzas
- Woolworths of Weston for donating cheese cubes and crackers
- Louise from Carers ACT for putting our event on Eventbrite
- Ikea for donating wine glasses and serviettes
- Paul Cains of Prohibition Bottle Shop for inviting the wineries
- representatives of the four wineries for their attendance.